Monday, May 13, 2013

Cleaning Strategy: Baskets

Having a clean house is different from having a neat house.  You can have a neat house and get away with it being dirty for longer than if it is cluttered.  Likewise, your house can be clean but it doesn't seem like it if there is stuff everywhere.  We're attempting to keep our house a bit neater, so it doesn't feel quite so messy.  Here is my new tactic: baskets.


Baskets for dog toys, baskets for blankets.

 Baskets for mail.


My mom made that basket, isn't it pretty?  I asked for a few more and she said no.  She made two baskets in her life (one for me and one for my sister) and she is done.



Baskets for dog gear and baskets for winter gear.  It is easy to pick stuff up and throw them in the basket, and once it is in there the house feels clean.  Let's see if we stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment